Vera (all firmware releases): 3.3 (no applicable hotfixes)
openLuup (2018.11.21 and up): 3.3 (no applicable hotfixes)
The current Github stable branch (development/bleeding-edge) release is 3.3 (same as released).
Entries below are brief summaries; please refer to the CHANGELOG.md file in the Github repo for full release notes.
- 2019-07-14: Reactor 3.3 released, ten enhancements and as many fixes for minor issues/annoyances (including all 3.2 hotfixes)
- 2019-05-28: Reactor 3.2 released, fixes some small UI bugs (including 3.1 hotfixes).
- 2019-05-20: Reactor 3.1 released; bug fix release only, no new features.
- 2019-05-06: Reactor 3.0 released for Vera. Adds hierarchical group structure, more flexible logic design, inter-group and inter-sensor logic, and group-based activities.
- 2019-04-07: Reactor 2.5 released. Incorporates 2.4 hotfixes and other stabilizing changes.
- 2019-03-31: Reactor 2.4 released. This release incorporates all hotfixes from prior releases, addresses some UI bugs, and enhances performance of house mode change detection. See the CHANGELOG (linked above) for complete details.
- 2019-02-02: Reactor 2.3 released. Bug fix release only.
- 2019-01-27: Reactor 2.2 introduces a number of new features and fixes, further described in the CHANGELOG.
- 2018-12-23: Release 2.0 was approved by Vera on Jan 7 2019, so they were a bit slow over the holidays. The biggest change in this release was the introduction of a full suite of Activities, so you can have Reactor perform actions directly, without creating scenes. For a full list of changes, please see the CHANGELOG. Also, check out the new documentation on the Github wiki!.
- 2018-11-11: Release 1.8. This version adds support for twilight (civil, nautical, and astronomical) in the “sunrise/sunset” condition, and contains other minor bug fixes.
- 2018-11-04: Release 1.7. This is a maintenance release that fixes a bug in “between” time conditions that can cause Reactor to miss “end of span” timing. It also further improves update checks for certain time-based conditions, and improves summary output (that part’s to help me help you).
- 2018-09-30: Release 1.6. This version fixes a startup crash caused by scenes with empty actions (e.g. Lua only); it introduces several new options or features of existing options; it provides a UI for a previously undocumented backup and restore feature, and addresses a few small UI glitches. Please refer to the CHANGELOG linked above.
- 2018-08-27: Release 1.5 is available in the Vera Plugin Marketplace and AltAppStore. This version has internal scene triggering and execution; scenes run by Reactor that have delayed activity groups will survive Luup reloads (unfinished work will be completed after the event). The Reactor master device now tracks VeraSecure battery level and power source (AC or DC), so you can trigger based on these (use a service condition pointed at the Reactor device). Lots of optimizations to further reduce system load.
- 2018-08-12: Release 1.4 rekeased. This was a bug fix release only (see change log above if you’re interested in the details).
- 2018-08-05: Release 1.3 now in AltAppStore and Vera Plugin Marketplace. Major additions: expressions and variables for interim results and even more logic capability (e.g. compare values of state for two different devices); repeat count over time (e.g. trip when event happens 3 times in 10 seconds); “Luup Reloaded” condition (to trigger something once on restart); there’s more, see the change log (note above).
- 2018-07-26: Update to stable branch (install manually or via AltAppStore 0.github version) introduces variables with expressions and repeat event counting/timing. Detail in this post. I’d appreciate any testing and feedback. Planned for formal release in 1.3 (Aug 5).
- 2018-07-08: Version 1.2 has been released to the Vera Plugin Marketplace (expected available tomorrow), and the AltAppStore (immediately available). This version provides a new date/time condition to replace the old (which is now deprecated and will be removed at 1.5), which has more definitive control, and separates sunrise/sunset to its own condition (with offsets). It also adds a “test” configuration screen to manipulate the (apparent) current date/time so you can test these conditions more easily. A new Runtime state variable accumulates the total time a ReactorSensor has been tripped (resettable; use for tracking furnace fan runtime for filter replacement, for example). And adds the missing UI for arming/disarming the sensor, plus bug fixes and other minor changes (see the CHANGELOG as usual).
- 2018-07-02: Version 1.1 has been released to the Vera Plugin Marketplace and AltAppStore. This version has a lot of bug fixes (most minor, a couple significant), and two new features: “sequences light” (creating time-dependency between conditions), and a real-time status display so you can see the logic in action.
- 2018-06-24: Version 1.0 has been released to the AltAppStore and Vera Plugin Marketplace.
- 2018-06-17: alpha1 released to Vera Plugin Marketplace.