rebooting Vera remotely

The only plugin Zwave switch listed on Amazon for that price that I could find is the Xenon. Is this the one you got to work, Integlikewhoa? I had actually purchased that device and figured it must have been DOA since the power button did nothing and zwave pairing was futile.

At the time I bought it, there was one 5-star review. Since then, four 1-star reviews showing it to be a complete fail, along with hysterical/nonsensical comments from Xenon support.

Sent it back and got the $28 Leviton DZPA1-2BW, which works flawlessly and has wide support.

Why is there STILL not a reboot button in the GUI!!!
For that matter, why is there not a CLI in the GUI so we can access without a separate terminal? (Fortigate firewalls have this).
I am remotely in my Vera using the direct IP address (mapped in the router) so it DOES see the gateway, but it is not accessible via the app or getvera.com/home (says offline)… So I would like to reboot it (remotely) and there is NO was to do so. :frowning:

Make yourself a scene with this Lua code:

os.execute( "/sbin/reboot" )

So you can access the webgui? If so there is a reboot button missplaced under Settings/Net & Wi-fi