- Added Lua API for changing house modes using the keypad. Please note that the UI support for this feature will come at a later time with new mobile apps release.
Improved internet availability check on controller
Formatted scalable values in broadcast hub.device.setting.updated like hub.item.updated
Made changes so by default the sirens to be turned on immediately after a sensor is tripped.
Made changes so by default the sirens to be turned OFF in all house modes.
Improvements on the association interview process
Added support to power off (enter a stand-by mode) and power back on Ezlo Secure using the reset button. To initiate a power off (Stand-By mode) the reset/recovery button should be pressed 3 times during 1.5 seconds, you should see a fast yellow blinking emotion led.
To initiate a power on plug an external power supply.
- Fixed the issue with 3 videos created instead of 1 when recording
- Fixed the Issue with Smart Start devices being add multiple times in some cases and breaking inclusion of other devices like cameras
- Fixed the issues with Spontaneous Wi-Fi disconnects and Controller not reconnecting after a disconnect
- Fixed the issues with Network Setting not being updated on some cases.
- Fixed the issues with the camera Plugin scripts that was causing problems while adding camera
- Fixed the issue with the motion sensor on VistaCam702 being armed after the firmware update
- Fixed the issues with not being able to set the sirens to off from Preset Modes on relay connection
- Fixed the issues with the low-resolution snapshots not working on VistaCam 702.
- Fixed the issue on wireless onboarding that were occurring when the 4G/LTE was activated and mobile internet was available through the SIM card.
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
- Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
- Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
- Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF
- Issues with some Door Locks, as Danalock V3, that are not added with S2 encryption