We’re happy to announce we’re releasing a new RTOS firmware update v.8.494 for the Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub controllers with the following:
- Improvement in stability
- Improved connectivity to cloud servers
- Bug fixing and improvement on device triggered scenes creation.
- Fixed issue on pin codes restrictions with missing broadcast to notify usage of Invalid PIN Code by restriction
- Bug fixing on Z-Wave devices
- Issue with increased time of scenes execution that is affected by the number of scenes and scenes complexity.
- Issue with incorrect sunset time for scene with different from the default timezone (EST)
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state.