Restarts on just about any scene or Reactor

Shoulda said earlier, yep, I PuTTY’d into my Vera Plus and found space was excellent, with only a 16% load on /rootfs and 27% on /etc/cmh-ludl

Imma go download that Reactor stable ZIP now and re-upload it… DID NOT HELP! Oh, well.

1 Like

Should have. Did you hard refresh? Version stamp should be “3.6develop-20119”

Oops I pulled from stable. Let me go grab develop now.

They’re the same right now. Oh carp, I’ve been having Internet problems all morning, and my push failed. I restarted my router, but then never redid the push. OK, try now. Either stable or develop. Just make sure you get that 20119 stamp.

1 Like

Roger, willco. FYI, I am just not seeing the daystamps any more. Have looked under Tools as well as “Backup & Restore”, but only find:
Reactor ver 3.6 © 2018,2019

Will pull new ZIP momentarily either way.

OK, now I’m officially on Reactor ver 3.6develop-20119

Wait… I’m on 3.5 - and that’s what I see on github as well. Are the updates in the other branches? Apologies as usual for meddling in affairs I do not comprehend ha…

1 Like

SUCCESS! My problem is solved, thanks to the almighty power of @rigpapa!!

3 Likes

I am now on 3.6 as well and fingers crossed! I must say that you make big mention of the clock stability in the changelog - and my big network event certainly seemed to have jacked up clocks, both on a lan connected PC as well as the router itself. Very strange indeed - but I’ve corrected them both since. Now I’m curious if this had cascading (and potentially queued) effects to RS overall - be it through conditions being met or activities being carried out.

Also, big shout out for the enhancement for internet status! I have always done this manually through ping sensors or even external devices. So nice to have it built in, so that it can trigger a off/on sequence for my router receptacle! @rigpapa you never cease to amaze and wow us! Much thanks to all your continued hard work!

1 Like

Thanks for that. As they say, some days you’re the bat, and some days you’re the ball. I’m definitely feeling the latter today.

3 Likes

Sometimes you’re the windshield, sometimes you’re the bug…

C

5 Likes

@rigpapa, where do we stand with this (minor, but clearly unintended) indefinite wait for the “Please wait, downloading update…” message to conclude after clicking “Update Device Info”?
db_update_msg

I’m running ver 3.6develop-20119; should I pull something later?

Yes, get on the released code. What you’re on is ancient. Either force an update from “My apps” (recommended), or update to the master branch (and maybe follow up with the hotfixes).

1 Like

Irony: (n) Updating Reactor to 3.6 stable (which understandably causes a Restart) and then going for a walk, only to find another random Restart happened an hour later. And again after midnight. Wonder if this will be 2x daily now. :-/

Got my eye on Vera these days!! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.