Serous Vera problems

I’ve a serious problem with my Vera Plus

What I describe happens twice in a week time,

After making modifications and removing and adding a node, making a backup (Incl Z-wave), everything looks fine

After several hour the Vera is complete dead, I can login and see many nodes are disconnect and I cannot switch any lamp on or off.

The only way to go back to the normal situation is to reload the last back up, made hours before the problem occurs and a power of and on restart (soft restart also not works)

The last time I’ve to do this 2 times.I’ve a serious problem with my Vera Plus
What I describe happens twice in a week time,

After making modifications and removing and adding a node, making a backup (Incl Z-wave), everything looks fine
After several hours the Vera Plus is complete dead, I can login and see many nodes are disconnect and I cannot switch any lamp on or off.
The only way to go back to the normal situation is to reload the last back up, made hours before the problem occurs and a power of and on restart (soft restart also not works)
The last time I’ve to do this 2 times.

I sent also support request to Vera, but this problem occurred after I use Reactor, maybe you can help

FIY Ive a Vera plus as master and a Vera edge as slave unit

Hello Andre,

So sorry to hear about this. Not sure what might be the problem but I’ve pointed our support team to this thread as well, to make sure they have all the details and sort it out ASAP.