Slow connection from android app

Hi.
A lot of the times I try to connect to my vera (VeraEdge running latest official firmware) it’ll take a looooong time for it to connect to my unit - no matter if I’m on wifi or 4G. Is there any optimization I can do for it to go quicker? Is this a common problem?

Thanks!

Hello!

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

I’ve sent you an email in order to create a case to troubleshoot the unit and check all the issues that you’ve encountered with our product so please have a look and let us try to find a solution.

Have a great day! 8)

Thanks. I’ve replied with the details.

This is a known issue. The Android app is garbage. Read the Android reviews and you’ll see this has been a problem for a very long time.

Try the app called SceneFlow. While I don’t know if it is fully supported anymore, it has been 50x faster.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SceneFlow does not show my Hue devices (iOS).

[quote=“Don Phillips”]SceneFlow does not show my Hue devices (iOS).[/quote]Glad you posted this. I am in the market for some Hue products.

I’ll also note it doesn’t show my cameras through the Blue Iris plugin. Might be different for iOS.

[quote=“Don Phillips”]SceneFlow does not show my Hue devices (iOS).[/quote]Glad you posted this. I am in the market for some Hue products.

I’ll also note it doesn’t show my cameras through the Blue Iris plugin. Might be different for iOS.

[quote=“Nameless, post:6, topic:200086”][quote=“Don Phillips”]SceneFlow does not show my Hue devices (iOS).[/quote]Glad you posted this. I am in the market for some Hue products.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Same experience for me for iOS.