Some Icons do not refresh

Hi amg

I’m seeing some odd behavior as of late with some icons. Per the attached example, when I turn off the “Desk Lamp” from the UI, the physical light goes off, but the UI keeps showing a lit lamp and the slider bar stays to the right. A few minutes later, the on/off toggle icon returns to the ON position, even though the light is off.
I have seen this behavior with several lights, but not any other type of device. As well, I can correct the behavior by deleting the device, and allowing openLuup to poll for new devices, thereby restoring the device to the UI.

All automatons and scenes work with the effected devices, leading me to suspect that the trouble is in the UI.

Thanks for looking at this.

Could possibly be openLuup / VeraBridge rather than AltUI.

Does the console Devices display page show the correct icon state? (It does not update automatically, so you have to refresh the page to see a change of state.)

Anything of use in the log?
Are you running the bridge asynchronously?

I deleted the faulty devices, so I need to wait to see if the problem returns before comparing the altui UI and the console UI. This device malfunction has happened a couple of times in the last month so it will probably reoccur.

I tried both async set to false and true and there was no difference. No errors in the log, though I can’t see all the way to the right of a log entry as there is no horizontal scroll in the console view. I suppose I could ssh into the machine and grab the raw log files if the problem reoccurs. The cross-site warning looked interesting, and who knows when my browser updated as updates now happen automatically…