Support for Heatmiser WiFi Thermostats

Hi Paul

I’ve PMed you.

Hi racarter,
I now have 3 wifi heatmiser thermostats with a multilink for remote control. I would like to integrate the thermostats into my zwave (Vera lite) system. Can you help?

Hi sifrost

The plug-in communicates direct with the thermostat so I’m not sure how the multilink will affect things. I’ll PM you with my e-mail address so you can get in touch if you’d like to try it anyway.

Alan

Hi racarter,

Will you be making your Heatmiser Wifi plugin available in the MiOS Marketplace, or can you send me a copy of it?

Thanks,

• James

James

I’ve PMed you.

Hi, I just download heatmiser plugin but I have no clue where to set password or pin :\

Entropyst - is this comment meant for me (wi-fi plug-in) or Chris (network plug-in)? The wi-fi plug-in is not yet available for download - I e-mail it to those who request it - so if you’ve downloaded a plug-in it’s the network version. As far as I’m aware the networked stats don’t use a password or PIN.

racarter, I’m interested in testing wifi version, is it possible?
I’m also a programmer, but I didn’t study anything about vera, untill now :smiley:

Entropyst - I’m not at home today, but I’ll PM you my e-mail address so you can tell me where to send the files when I get back.

Hi racater

I would be very interested to try your plug in I have a WiFI CH and HW thermostat that works well stand alone, it would be great to have it integrated with vera.

ianh - I’ve PMed you.

Hi Racater
I would also be interested in the wifi version.
I still have no full access to the forum.
So I cannot pm you :frowning:
hope i can however read your pm’s

Thanks in advance

dvbit

I’ll PM you.

I would also like to try out this heatmiser interface.
Would you be able to pm me also with the info racarter?

PFletch - I’ve PMed you.

Hi rcarter,

Would it be possible to get access to your plugin for the wifi stat?

Thanks in advance.

nvm - I’ve PMed you.

Could you also send me the link. I’ve got one of these Wifi thermostats on order.

cityboy - I’ve PMed you.

Racketer I can’t pm you, it is saying not allowed. Have you turned off personal messages?