Switchboard virtual switch changed by Reactor action not updating on HA

I have a strange issue with Switchboard binary switch’s which I am trying to setup to help tie Vera to Home Assistant (HA) which I use for its awesome frontend. The Switchboard binary switch’s are visible in Home Assistant which is fantastic.
If i manually toggle a Switchboard binary switch, in Vera it notifies ‘sending command’ and the state changes correctly in Vera and HA as expected
If I use ‘try this action’ within a Reactor automation a notification is displayed on screen and the state in Vera and HA changes correctly also as expected.
Heres what I cant figure out, if I let a Reactor change the switch state itself via an automation, the state of the binary switch in Vera changes but doesn’t change in HA, either on or off.
I dont think it would be an issue in HA because it works when the binary switch in Vera is operated manually.
any ideas would be appreciated

I’m not able to duplicate this in my test environment (Hass 0.87.1). Can you post a Logic Summary?

Hi, found a solution that works perfectly in this post. Dont know what the difference is between this and reactor switch’s though…

Interesting, because the first reply your linked post seems exactly the same as the problem you’re describing (and is driven by Vera scenes, not Reactor), so others are experiencing that as well in other contexts. I’m well aware of issues with the HA Vera component and the underlying API (pyvera); I’m happy to fix whatever problem may be discovered in Reactor, but I’ll stop at figuring out why HA doesn’t respond consistently to something Reactor/Switchboard is doing when standard Vera scenes exhibit the same behavior/result. Seems like the problem lies elsewhere.