Syntax in LUA script

Hi,
My TTS stopped working just like for many others. I read a lot of posts in this thread and decided to give responsive voice a try.
I downloaded the 2 files from this thread: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,33223.msg312329.html#msg312329
and responsive voice showed up as an option in the app. I chose it as default TTS engine and tried. It worked as long as I chose “Current Group”. “All Zones” or “Current Zone” did not work. (See atached picture)

So what do I have to change in this script to make it work?

luup.call_action(“urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:Sonos1”, “Say”,
{Text=“Gl?m inte st?lla ut soptunnan”, Language=“sv”, GroupZones=“Sovrum”,
Volume=95, SameVolumeForAll=“true”},
28)

Thank you in advance,
/Mike

In each of the devices you have for the Sonos I have mine set as ‘Current Zone’.

The message you want to be spoken, you state the zone in which the message is to be relayed, so in the example you included you’ve stated Sovrum (bedroom) (which I assume is where the device is). Equally you could use ‘All’ as the GroupZones=“Sovrum”, i.e. GroupZones=“Allt”.

I’m not sure if translation is required, but the allowable values will be the zone text as defined in your Sonos App.

Hope that helps.

[quote=“mickesanda, post:1, topic:196361”]Hi,
My TTS stopped working just like for many others. I read a lot of posts in this thread and decided to give responsive voice a try.
I downloaded the 2 files from this thread: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,33223.msg312329.html#msg312329
and responsive voice showed up as an option in the app. I chose it as default TTS engine and tried. It worked as long as I chose “Current Group”. “All Zones” or “Current Zone” did not work. (See atached picture)

So what do I have to change in this script to make it work?

luup.call_action(“urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:Sonos1”, “Say”,
{Text=“Gl?m inte st?lla ut soptunnan”, Language=“sv”, GroupZones=“Sovrum”,
Volume=95, SameVolumeForAll=“true”},
28)

Thank you in advance,
/Mike[/quote]
Mike try without national characters in the message. I found out the national characters in the say text will broke the ResponsiveVoice.