Two enhancement requests: one obvious, one less so

The obvious one (to me at least) would be to add a screen saver that basically turns the screen into a slideshow of your stored photos. I have two (so far) wall mounted tablets that have Homewave running on them and I just have them on all the time (no lockout time). Would be nice to go to a photo slide show. Would be even nicer if the slide show turned off if you walked past it. I know a different Android based vera control has the camera as a wakeup trigger so I know theoretically it is possible.

The other one is a little more probably just for me, but the ability to add non-dimmable to devices to a group dimmer control. Example: I have a series of lights in my basement that are controlled by a group dimmer. I usually just tap on/off and don’t use the dimming capability. Even though I can add an additional (non-dimmable) light to the control it isn’t turned off by it. I know this functionality is supported because through the pi bridge echo combination I can say set basement at 60% and all of the dimmable lights go to 60% and the non dimmable just turn on.

Both of these make sense. I’ll see about adding them, but it’ll probably be in the combined iOS / Android version as that is taking all of my attention at the moment. For the time being I don’t plan on adding a lot of new functions to the current iOS version, though I am working on a new release with a few bug fixes (related to remote connectivity). Perhaps I will manage to add this as well.