Updated firmware to 1.7.3232 (Vera Plus) and discovery does not work

Anybody else with the same problem?
I updated the firmware of my Vera Plus to 1.7.3232 and now when clicking on install discovery patch nothing happens.
Tried removing UpNP proxy, Sonos, restoring from backup… no luck

Am I missing anything?
Thanks

Indeed same “problem” over here. Not a big issue but starts me worrying on plugins being developed and not maintained. Love to pay for some plugins that really matter to me, like this one.

Scene run without problem.

Testing Manual TTS do not work.

I have the same experience since upgrading some days ago and “hoped” it wasn’t just me. I haven’t had time to dig that deep, but inspecting the javascript running when pressing the discovery patch “install” button gives (at least for me) an imediate HTTP 404 Not found on this request:

http://veraip/port_49451/data_request?id=lu_action&output_format=xml&DeviceNum=82&serviceId=urn%3Amicasaverde-com%3AserviceId%3ASonos1&action=InstallDiscoveryPatch

I checked the config files for the vera http server and the “port_49451” is a redirect to the LuaUPnP binary, which certainly has been updated with the latest upgrade. So either more plugins relying on the same redirect functionality are also affected, or it’s just this plugin that needs to adapt to some new form of handling the request, but it affects all plugin interaction since it seems to do it the same way.

My older Vera Lite (which is always a pain to upgrade due to insufficient space) has a previous firmware version and can, of course, still apply the plugin discovery patch, add devices and more as it should.

Use AltUI. Select Actions. Then click InstallDiscoveryPatch. Then using AltUI, select StartSonosDiscovery in Actions.

Hi

Just installed the trial version, so how can i add a device that I can’t using vera? Can’t find the actions

If it is a Zwave device, select More>Table Controllers>ZWave Inclusion. Illustrated in the attacahed file.

I have the same problem. Cant add new Sonos devices.

This Sonos plug-in is broken. All the buttons in the device settings return a 404.

It does not appear that this plug-in has been updated in over 2 years. It would be nice to have this plug-in functional again.

Plugin is still working fine to me. I think the Vera firmware is broken. Unless you have specific needs for this firmware update, downgrade.
Otherwise it seems AMG0 found a solution

The last post has a solution: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,51432.0/topicseen.html

I applied the suggested fix whilst on .3232 and it did not work for me. I then downgraded the FW to .3015 and its all working again. Think I’ll be leaving well alone for a bit… :wink:

It also got me thinking, I wonder if the same issue applies to other Apps which were no longer working…

I had a look at the .js files for those apps and applied the same change (specifically for the the Visonic Powermax and RFXtrx apps) and bingo they are now working again. Happy days…

GetVera has changed the firmware and port 49451 is not really doing what it used to
so yes the issue is pervasive and all broken plugin should be escalated to Vera so they can in touch with author and modify , or modify themselves the code for plugin not maintained.
somehow I had not seen any communication about this before