Vera Official IFTTT Integration ( BETA )

Can you describe what a virtual switch is and how to make one? Thanks.

It is a plug-in, MiOS Apps, and you can add as many as you need.

You can also use MiOS Apps in case you have more complicated needs.

What’s the projected release date for this integration with IFTTT? 2018Q1 is already here. I’m anxiously waiting for this release. If it’s going to remain in beta for a long time I’d like to join the beta testing if possible.
IFTTT user - 2 yrs, Vera Lite user - 5 yrs

Any updates?

Hello guys,

IFTTT development has made important progress, but there is still a lot of work for the best day 1 experience possible.

[quote=“Sorin M., post:45, topic:196983”]Hello guys,

IFTTT development has made important progress, but there is still a lot of work for the best day 1 experience possible.[/quote]

Marc
as beta user I have not seen any changes or new features compared to the initial beta release, so is there new things / new features that we should be testing before you release ?

Most of the changes are stability and API side, and we’ve got great feedback recently. One of the main items in R&D is the ability to use Vera as trigger.

Hey Marc, how about an estimated relase date? next firmware release? 10 releases from now? anything on timing at all?

I wouldn’t mind jumping into the Beta. I have been waiting for IFTTT integration for quite some time now. This would bridge a major gap between so many devices here. Now that the squeezebox’s media server software is so…questionably vulnerable to so many attacks, it would be nice to find a new easier way to trigger announcements throughout the network somehow.

I would love to participate in this beta. Are there still batches of people getting added to the program or is it full? I did sign up for it but not added yet unfortunately.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

[quote=“stefanv, post:50, topic:196983”]I would love to participate in this beta. Are there still batches of people getting added to the program or is it full? I did sign up for it but not added yet unfortunately.

Thanks and keep up the good work.[/quote]

I signed up a few months ago and no word on being added.

Same for me.
When the release is planned?

Same here. Any news guys?

Bump.

Any updates???

Where are we with this beta?

I need to get an alexa alarm to trigger a scene.

The only way I can see around this is with Ifttt ability to detect an alexa alarm.

Any ideas when it will get out of beta so others can use it? (I’m not in the beta)

Hello there, I know it’s not news but IFTTT is still in closed Beta and we can’t comment on any ETA’s at the moment but we’ll have some news soon.

Yup. I’ve not used IFTTT on Vera much because I cannot use Vera Triggers to control other events with it. This is a critical thing.

There any chance we can extend the Beta to more users?

There any chance we can extend the Beta to more users?[/quote]

I am personally still hanging to see this!

If we’re not going to see a release just yet, could we add more beta users?

In the first post of the thread, it is stated that IFTTT limits beta testing to 25 users.