Vera Official IFTTT Integration ( BETA )

[quote=“kev b”]In the first post of the thread, it is stated that IFTTT limits beta testing to 25 users.[/quote]I wonder how many of those original 25 are still active or are even using the Vera platform anymore…

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

I am and it is working great within the limits that ifttt sets.

+1

[quote=“Nameless, post:61, topic:196983”][quote=“kev b”]In the first post of the thread, it is stated that IFTTT limits beta testing to 25 users.[/quote]I wonder how many of those original 25 are still active or are even using the Vera platform anymore…

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I’ll just say there are open spots…

Curious to know where we are on this? Is there an indication of when we might see it released to the general public or the Beta expanded / updated to give other people a chance to experience it?

no IFTTT, no google home/mini,… no news for the customers :-[ :-[ :-[

I’ll second that, new house was thinking about to upgrade to a vera plus, but no way with no attempt at Google integration (or real IFFT). Funny last real post from Vera mentioned work to trigger but I see forum post from 2 years ago saying how to make it work. Loved my veras for last 6 years, but time to move on because technology has and they don’t seem to be.

1 Like

I’m less and less using Vera nowadays as it is increasingly dropping behind others.

Cmon guys … get this out.

[quote=“xAPPO, post:68, topic:196983”]I?m less and less using Vera nowadays as it is increasingly dropping behind others.

Cmon guys … get this out.[/quote]

What are you using? Jeedom/hc2/eedomus/…?

Is this project still alive?

Will the IFTTT integration ever be available? My vera is really getting “old”. No IFTTT, no Google Home, dropping internet connection, can’t detect devices sometimes etc etc.

According to guys from Vera, hot things are “coming” the problem is that it seems that (most probably) they’ll never finally arrive.

This is too bad. Due to the lack of enhancements into the modern realm of things to catch up with everyone else, they swapped everything in the office we both test and used with things like SmartThings and I believe Wink. On the next big move at my house, I might just do the same thing. Between this and scenes not always working when you attempt to run them (especially within VeraMobile app), I feel like I am spending more time troubleshooting or finding work arounds for missing features than I am actually using and enjoying the hub as a functional product. Heck, I have found myself buying into non Z-wave devices and just using Alexa more than the scenes in my Vera app because devices tend to always respond when I need them to through that route.

Is there any kind of ETA on this? Has this project been abandoned? The beta has been going on for a year now. Is IFTTT coming and if so when? I’m really starting to regret buying two of these hubs.

+1 from me - when is this moving from Beta to a proper launch?

I would be interested in joining the beta program if there are any slots open.

I guess we’ll probably wait to see what comes out of the Mios acquisition with all those threads going on. We’ll probably need to be patient a bit longer but it really would be nice to have this.

I believe all of this functionality is the responsibility of the platform. We should give you all this ability natively built in! Stay tuned…(but of course we won’t limit you and give you choices by integration as well).

been a vera user for some time… really hoping to stay one longer… would love to get an update and ETA on projects… like when they are expected to be delivered…

Here is what we want to do :
We want to be able give you a date and deliver it on that date.

Today the engineering department does not have the processes to be able to give an exact date.
However, we are in the middle of re-structuring the engineering department so that we can provide you dates we can stick to.

I can tell you that we have some amazing guys and we have more than double the number of people we have and continue to expand.

So, i am hoping soon processes will start enabling us to give you more visiblity. Just bear with us please.

Glad to hear this and look forward to seeing the results of the restructuring :slight_smile: And, needless to say, if the pilot is expanded, I would be interested in helping out.