Vera Official IFTTT Integration ( BETA )

Are we there yet? :slight_smile:

Lolā€¦worry notā€¦thats the question i ask the dev guys everyday! :slight_smile:

Beta day 483

What are the developers doing? It can?t be this hard implementing IFTTT?? Could we please get an update on the progress??

right now, the beta ( which has not evolve functionally-wise since day 1 it was open ) is not even working any more. it seems IFTTT and Vera service are not talking to each other properly. it worked for close to a year and now , none of the commands I send from IFTTT to VERA are working.

Mine has stopped working too. Service log says errors since 18-12.

Is there any official plan for this? Because of lack of native integration with IFTTT (and basically everything else) Iā€™m thinking more and more to switch to Smartthings.
Some clarity on the plan will really helpā€¦
Thanks in advance!

I switched to Smartthings because there was no ifttt integration. Wow was that a bad choice. Smartthings is horrible, always losing connection to devices, never reliable. At least when Vera is set up properly it just works. Switched back to Vera again today. Would Love ifttt integration devs!

Hi,

Install ALTUI and you can have IFTTT on your Vera.

Cheers Rene

Thanks. AltUI looks super interesting. Iā€™m testing it right now.
However from the doc, it seems I can have Vera to IFTTT, but not IFTTT to Vera. I want to trigger some action in Vera using IFTTT.
Is it possible?

That is correct. Ifttt to vera is given by the vera ifttt beta program ( it works most of the time ).
Altui gives you the vera to ifttt as a trigger on any device variable s change

this has been in beta since august 2017. do we have any news yet?

Maybe it will receive some updates in February. Maybeā€¦

Just wondering if there is any update to this - seems like in Beta/Dead for a long time now?

Recently upgraded to UI7 from UI5 and realised IFTTT and Google Home integration are not possible now with increased security protection.

Huge loss of day to day functionality for me now with an upgrade that has removed key connectivity options :frowning:

Thanks

Are we there yet?

Any news on IFTTT integration? I know these things take time but two years is excessive. I will wait for a reply for a week or so and if none is forthcoming look to replace my Veras with something that is still being actively developed.

Bump-Is there any progress on this? @Sorin / @melih /anyone with an offical comment.
Iā€™m seeing a lot more devices in the market place that can be accessed by IFTTT, depriving us of access to these is limiting our options now as many other HACā€™s can (and do) support IFTTT.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unplugged it and turned it into a $300 paper weight

Any updates on this?

I emailed the support team and they provided me access. Maybe just do that.