VeraMobile by MiOS (iOS)

Vera Mobile - Ecobee question…

“Vera Mobile” app displays “Inside Temp” and UP / Down arrows temp settings with current temperature, but not showing any temp mode ( off / auto /cool /Heat ) options. These options displaying correctly on when I access via web page in UI7…

Is this a known issue with Vera Mobile app? or am I missing any settings here?

Note : Veramate app shows all these options in mobile app,

Since the update to watchOS 4 the versmobile does not start anymore and crashes. Is there a solution to fix this?

Did you ever get this fixed as I have the same problem?

Andrew

VeraMobile 3.8, IOS 11

In order to receive Notifications in VeraMobile, VeraMobile must have “Allow Vera to Access Location” turned on (e.g., “Always”). Why is this required?

Thanks,
Mark Wittle

I’ve switched to an iOS device from Android and I am unable to get the notifications to work. I made sure that they are turned on in the settings portion. I’ve uninstalled and re-installed the application. Any other suggestions?

With the latest iOS Vera mobile for iOS keeps creasing when scrolling through long list of devices and also when using the favourites section. Will an update be rolling out soon?

Hello there,

Checking this with the mobile team as we speak and will keep you posted.

Are there any other details you can give me, that I can pass to the mobile team? About how many devices are we talking about ? is your Vera running the latest firmware?

Thank you.

[quote=“Sorin M.”]Hello there,

Are there any other details you can give me, that I can pass to the mobile team? About how many devices are we talking about ? is your Vera running the latest firmware?

Thank you.[/quote]
I have just update led to the latest firmware, I am running Vera edge and latest iOS and app still crashes on two iPhones when selecting favourites which contains 6items
In fact is worse after the latest server update making the iOS app crash when scrolling the first four devices under device section in the iOS app

I waited for an update, I have android and the mobile app constantly disconnects, select connect, then wait, then it connects, then disconnects again. Using imperihome works great as normal.

[quote=“Sorin M.”]Hello there,

Thank you.[/quote]
Hi there,
Any update from the mobile team ?

[quote=“PrincessCleavage”][quote=“Sorin M.”]Hello there,

Thank you.[/quote]
I have just update led to the latest firmware, I am running Vera edge and latest iOS and app still crashes on two iPhones when selecting favourites which contains 6items
In fact is worse after the latest server update making the iOS app crash when scrolling the first four devices under device section in the iOS app[/quote]
I have also observed on IOS app that geo scenes set to only action when in away mode still trigger when in home mode

We have 3 iphone with 3 different account, at least 2 or 3 times a week they disconnect from controller but not at the same time and they are still loggin in the account ?
In that case geofence is not working.
What is causing that?

[quote=“michelhamelin”]We have 3 iphone with 3 different account, at least 2 or 3 times a week they disconnect from controller but not at the same time and they are still loggin in the account ?
In that case geofence is not working.
What is causing that?[/quote]
IOS App seems to be broken since the last two hub updates and waiting for the mobile team to provide an update to the app and update to posts on this thread:-(

Looks like with the recent update the crash bug has been resolved (thanks). I will test the geo location bug later and report.
Edit:
I Spoke too soon, scrolling through device list crashes the iOS Vera app after the first 7devices

[quote=“Sorin”]Hello there,

Thank you.[/quote]
Hi John,
Any update on when the IOS Vera app might have this app crash issue fixed?

Hello guys,

Checked this with the mobile team and this will only happen under special conditions. An unsupported device or plugin created device.

Anyone having this issue please submit a ticket for investigations.

[quote=“Sorin”]Hello guys,

Checked this with the mobile team and this will only happen under special conditions. An unsupported device or plugin created device.

Anyone having this issue please submit a ticket for investigations.[/quote]
This issue only occurs when on mobile internet and is not reproducible when connected to home wifi

Looks like the latest IOS update has fixed the crashing while scrolling though devices when connect to 4g mobile internet but now the app can no longer view camera feeds, I just get a spinning circle and never loads but through a web browser accessing Vera I can view the camera live feed successfully…

[quote=“Sorin”]Hello guys,

Anyone having this issue please submit a ticket for investigations.[/quote]
Hi John,
Is this something you can pass onto the mobile team for them to look at possibly?

Can not view live camera streams from IOS app since the latest IOS app update

Do you think it might be related to this? http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,81816.0.html