Yu Vera Remote for windows (development stage)

currently rebuilding the program. i have a color wheel for the rgbw controller built in and scenes are added.
i see if can implement the virtual switch. i’ll add the rest of the plugins when im done with the main-interface.
everything with a blue orb doesnt have implementation yet.
the tabs row should be enough for a dozen of rooms i thought. dont know how many u have ? running a apparment building on it ? :smiley:
icons on that website are mostly protected by copyright so the’re not much of use :frowning:

+1

I’ve grouped things by what/where they are. Some items, like climate control, are in their own tab, etc. 16 tabs total (yeah, I know but it makes it easy to pick out a control to use fast).

And are there plans to release the code as well? It would be interesting to see how you implemented it,

Thanks.

ah ok, i see what i can do about the tabs.
recompiled code to visual studio 2012 now and going to release it as open source, so yes the code will eventually be released but not for the moment.
i’ll get an update out as soon as i finished the rebuilding of the main code and some more plugin support. this will take some time and i have no idea yet how many.

edit:
uploaded new version with rgbw colorwheel, new switches, virtual switch and right upper corner tab-scroll left/right. use link above to download. seems armed/disarmed icon is not changing anymore… i get that fixed> 16-9-2013 : its fixed > added new colorpicker 17:39

all the rooms names and everything else in hebrew i see in gibberish

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85710841/Untitled.png

lol looks funny. i see what i can do about it. either a separate font file so one can exchange this for another or some settings thing. if you have suggestion let me know :slight_smile:

i have no idea ::slight_smile: but this is also like this in the “Live energy usage” tab in vera, every other tab is fine, i will ask them if they can fix this also in vera

mm thats not good. probably some utf-8 parsing error or missing reference in includes. shouldnt be too much efford to fix.

newer version uploaded 19-9. bug fixes and improved rgbw control.

new version uploaded 21-9 23:19 GMT+1 : added dimmer icon, adjusted job(s) info, changed pictures names, added scene status.

new version 27-9-2013 : added vera alerts , settings option to set polling interval, some changes to RGBW control, virtual switch, set buttons background to transparant 1 instead of 0, set size of device-background to 210 vs 200, added double background for double wide devices, added extra data tab to device info

currently working on a redo of the theme system. going to make it so that every theme is in a separate directory and you be able to set the whole layout through a theme.xml file. things like positions,icons, buttons… etc… so you can put the buttons in whatever size and any position in the device background pic.

Great Work!

a few things don’t seem to display ie: iPhone Locator stats, would be nice if only to show latest location and presence, Aeon Labs Power meter, Day/Night plugin, Countdown Timer plugin, Sclage Door Lock status, Aeon Labs 4 in 1 motion sensor (no light values)

Just a heads up great interface

sure i’ll look at it. would be nice if you could give me the used service url’s for these.(for example : http://192.168.1.140:3480/data_request?id=lu_action&DeviceNum=26&serviceId=urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1&action=SetTarget&newTargetValue=0 ).
in the meanwhile i made the plugins a separate file so later on one just needs to add the plugin dll for the plugin/device and it would use this for control the plugin/device in the remote itself. got a few graphicssystem bugs i have to solve first before releasing it.

It is all documented here:

http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Luup_UPNP_Files

• Garrett

[quote=“Da_JoJo, post:32, topic:176063”]sure i’ll look at it. would be nice if you could give me the used service url’s for these.(for example : http://192.168.1.140:3480/data_request?id=lu_action&DeviceNum=26&serviceId=urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1&action=SetTarget&newTargetValue=0 ).
in the meanwhile i made the plugins a separate file so later on one just needs to add the plugin dll for the plugin/device and it would use this for control the plugin/device in the remote itself. got a few graphicssystem bugs i have to solve first before releasing it.[/quote]

How would I go about capturing those for you? Apologies on the unfamiliarity of Vera’s ways. Too many years of HomeSeer and before that Mister House :slight_smile:

@garrettwp as allways thank you for your helpfull input . i use the page mentioned for the upnp structure allready but i need the services and stuff for the plugins and these are not there to be found
@betabob i could use the output you get from http:///port_3480/data_request?id=lu_invoke . click on the plugin device and copy/paste me the output for each plugin please :slight_smile:

For some of the devices listed there in the link. For plugins, I log into apps.mios.com and download the plugin files and dissect them. Most of what you need will be in the implementation file.

• Garrett

ah thnx ! that is an even better idea.
@betabob spare the time , i can get around with the stuff garrettwp mentioned.

OK, appreciate all the hard work.

Looks very promising, a couple of things I noticed, the show/hide function does not function, t would be nice if swedish characters would show, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?.
I own a windows 8.1 acer W-510 which is wall mounted. Unfortunately there are very few apps or programs that work and even fewer now that I upgraded to UI6.
This might just be what i need.
/Mike

i’ll continu developing soon and see if i can make it work with UI6 too. i need some info about the new MMS system for auth. i had a lot of stuff going on in privatelife (dad died and privateproblems and work), but i do my best to finish this interface as i need it for my own 8.1 tab too ^^
you can put another lettertype in the settings xml so this might fix the foreign language issue in the latest build i have and i rebuild the core system, but it crashes on graphics sometimes so i didnt release it yet. try to change encoding might fix foreign characters issue too.
if u connect the prog locally it should work with all UI.