Zigbee Devices Offline... ALL OF THEM

Looks like you are making progress. You might have found the culprit device there. Cheers!

Culprits? Ugghhh… this is the second device added that is not behaving as it should.

Device 160 also is just a heater, yet it is displaying controls that it does not have.

Wow, they are super fineky. I just deleted it and then re-added ti again and it showed up properly.

Are they battery operated? Or at extreme range? I’ve seen similar behaviour in some of the devices I’ve added of late.

C

I think it was the range. When I moved my Vera closer for the initial pairing, it went much better.

1 Like

Hi
So you manage to solve the problem? I have the same issue whit my vera plus and stelpro smt402 thermostat

I have 6 smt402 and one zwave lock no fancy routine or scene ,all my automation run on a raspberry pi whit node red

Thermostat disaper and some are doubled …

Someone told me to reset to factory Vera,pair everything and make a backup so if thermostat disaper I restore the backup…

I tested whit zigbee2mqtt and it’s far superior for paring ,thermostat mesh correctly and no lost communication so far.