ZME_WALLC-S with VeraPlus

Hi,

I’m very new to z-Wave and Vera. Here is my issue: I bought the ZME_WALLC-S and I want to use it like a normal switch.
After having paired the switch with Vera, I wanted to switch the scenes on button press (defaut configuration). This did not work.

So I followed a few guides:

and they speak about the variable “sl_SceneActivated” which I do not find in the “Variables” of the switch.

I did serveral resets on the switch and deleted it from Vera to start all over again but nothing did the trick. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff

Hello,

I have the same switch and also have been looking around for guides to add the switch. But i find som much different solutions that did not work.
But after finding this manual Vesternet: Smart Home Automation - Z-Wave & Zigbee Products

the button setup got a bit more clear. As most other guides say go to management mode and press button 2 or 3, this manual is saying to dobbelpress button 1.

So what i did to get the switch working, was

1. Add device
  2. Generic Z-wave device
  3. Next
  4. Next
  5. Press all 4 buttons for 1 sec to enter management mode
  6. Dobbelpress button 1.

The switch was added. But not detected as a switch. If you wake up the switch by pressing button 2 during management mode, it updated the switch to actually be a switch. Now you should get the option “Select scenes for device buttons” to add scenes for the buttons.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Magnus