Ezlo Secure Beta enrollment & feedback

When do we receive this survey?

1 Like

Soā€¦ where will they be shipped to?

1 Like

I participate in the first beta and still have not received Ezlo Plus, there was no confirmation for the second beta. :frowning: There are so many devices that are not detected in Vera (Heiman, MCO Home, etc.) that I would like to test in Ezlo.

1 Like

I want the white one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for the EzloPlus, will the EzloSecure be sent at the same time?

1 Like

Hi,

When will the survey be sent out?

2 Likes

No external antenna for the 2 Gig/345 Mhz devices like on the Vera Secure? I donā€™t know that we need an external, I just always like the optionā€¦

Hi @wilme2

The main idea of the RF, HW and enclosure designs of Ezlo Secure is not to have any external anntenas at all. All antennas are inside. It was a challlenge but now we have really great results with great range for all 6 interfaces.

1 Like

Hi @Iona I got the email with the form for beta testning today. What will happen if I answer it twice? Will it be recorded as two answers or does the second answer overwrite the first one? Iā€™m not sure I got everything correct.

Thanks for informing us @monsterdykaren . We will take care of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MCakan Ok so your not supposed to be able to answer more than once if I understand you correctly?

I think the form I sent is corrrect anyway and I didnā€™t send any new so I hope my answers where registred correctly.

If you want you can just DM me and I can check it for you shortly to make sure of it.

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ll do that. :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Another set of units after testing ready for shipping

9 Likes

Hi
I donā€™t see mine white
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Are there any news? :blush:

1 Like

Hello to all,

I have no news of my registration for the Ezlo Secure Beta.

Very interested because my current beta test on Ezlo Atom V2 remains limited to consider a future for my Vera Edge.

I use my Edge being very satisfied with its ability to adapt to my needs, in particular for an Internet security backup using an SMS gateway.

I hope that I can contribute to this beta phase with a product which seems to correspond well to my future needs compared to my Vera Edge which will probably soon reach its limits of adaptation to my installation and my needs.

Good day to all the team, receive my greetings accompanied by the sun that floods our Island of Beauty
:innocent:
:parasol_on_ground:

2 Likes

Same here. :confused: Still awating the email that says wether I has been chosen for beta testning or not.
Any news of how long you guys are in the process of choosing the beta testers? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I had an email today to say Iā€™m not included. :disappointed_relieved:

Hi everybody

Iā€™m not in the short list for Beta Secure ; sure I donā€™t fit best in the Beta Program for the Ezlo Secure controller. Living in Europe, my devices are frequently those we can buy here such as Fibaro. Unfortunately, integration of these devices on Atom V2 seems to be hard (all off my test devices appeared with ā€œCanā€™t detect deviceā€ since the beginning.

Donā€™t matter, I was in short listed for Atom V2

Iā€™ll follow that Beta test and evaluate if Iā€™ll continue for the future of my Vera Edge with those Ezlo products or if Iā€™d to program migration with others solutions wich are more familiar in Europe

Good luck to every Beta Secure testers I wish you have fun with that new secured product

Many sunray from our Island of Beauty