Free graphs for your temp/power sensors

Yes, sometimes regulations are wonderful

Hi @ipstas,

I’m still running this using the Moniton.lua file and not the plugin. I want to start using the plugin but I would like you to confirm that the following variables are supported by the plugin:

{ key='FUptime', deviceId = 8, serviceId='urn:akbooer-com:serviceId:EventWatcher1', serviceVar="Uptime" }, -- Send Uptime since last Luup Restart
{ key='FMemAvail', deviceId = 8, serviceId='urn:akbooer-com:serviceId:EventWatcher1', serviceVar="MemAvail" }, -- Send Available Memory
{ key='FMemFree', deviceId = 8, serviceId='urn:akbooer-com:serviceId:EventWatcher1', serviceVar="MemFree" }, -- Send Free Memory

Br,
Tomas

Not yet, but I can add it in 2.2 version
Or maybe I will figure the way to add new serviceId on a user side

We have experienced more than few hiccups last week at hundredgraphs.com . I hope everything is fixed, but please let me know if you have any issues

Dark theme was added, you can find it at HundredGraphs, visualize and smarten up your IoT data

Plugin version 2.3 on AltApp store, approval pending on Vera Store.
Custom Vars and Node were added, so you can use anything that is reported by Vera and with multiple hubs (each hub requires its own Node)

• Since Vera sometimes reports not a number but a string we might need to fix few issues, please report if you have it. Like HVAC status, for example

@ipstas could you reverse the gauge colors so that 100% is green and not red?

Life is full of possibilities, sometimes lost possibilities.
But why?

Hmm, probably indecision, indecisiveness, and procrastination.

that too. But why would you choose 100% to be green?

Because a gauge for power is 100% green and 0% red. So if there are other methods where the opposite would be true then a tick box for invert color is the solution.

Make sense, let’s see if we can get it into the next version

wait now we have to pay for hundred graphs after testing it for so long

The details are here > HundredGraphs, visualize and smarten up your IoT data

ill pass … data mine & grafana

Yeah, would be nice to be grandfathered in, what about it @ipstas ?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning:

The main set of features is free and will stay for free forever. And what you have used for these months you can continue to use, it is still the same.
However if you want to use something extended, we would like it to be paid.

We have in fact underestimated the growth of data and it goes up fast, and the more data, the more cpu processing, the bigger storage, the more data transfer. Let’s say the current data increase is about 10GB/week.

So sorry if you would decide to leave, but we have to pay for hosting and development too. And we try to get new features (both free and paid), this week the first Android app should be made available.

Open beta track app was published on Google Play Store

Well… it seems there is a problem, Houston. Link is removed for now

The app never opens, stays on the splash screen at least greater than 2 minutes each try.

Android LG V20. Tried force stop, clear cache. No joy. Checked permissions but the app doesn’t request any.

Thx, will look into it