New plug-in (re-written from scratch) for OpenSprinkler, supporting zones, programs and more!

I’ve pushed 0.94 to GitHub. Please help me testing this release, and if it’s OK, I’ll package it as a standard plug-in on the store.

New in this release

• a lot of fixes
  • better integration with native luup
  • Water Level sensor (as Humidity Sensor)
  • Initial support for master valves

It’s running OK on my system, but I need more help to ensure it’s working on different configs as well.

Thanks!

OpenSprinkler Controller[847] : Startup Lua Failed

on actual vera plus

Can you please share some logs? Thanks

hospitalized at the moment, will get u some logs when i get out

haven’t been able to get it working for me either with the new files. Would re-creating the device help?

maybe. enable Debug mode and submit some logs. Thanks.

no problem, get well soon!

Here they are

1 Like

are you still testing it on Openluup ? @therealdb

Sorry, small patch uploaded to GitHub.

Unfortunately icons are messed up in the latest firmwares, but I’ll try to use the D_WaterValve1.json in a future update.

Uploaded the new files now looks like I’m in a continuous luup reload, can’t load the dashboard etc.

Please send some logs. It should not behave like this and it’s working OK on my system, so it’s something going on that I need to understand by having some logs.

yes currently trying to get into the system, wasnt able to get them this morning

okay a little update, I deleted the device and recreated it and now everything seems to be working fine

1 Like

Merci tous marches je fait des essaies a+

Things have been running fine for now, it is Cold out so I’m not able to fully test it. I don’t know if this is a plug-in bug or a mobile UI bug but for the programs the switches aren’t visible PFA

is that android web? right?

No, iOS app

I’m running the preview app for iOS and it’s rendering fine. I guess it will be fixed in the next version of the app.

Its not showing up for me on non beta mobile apps either