Release Notes - UI7 - Vera Firmware Update - v.7.0.31 (1.7.4954/1.7.4955/1.7.4956) - February 19th, 2020

I reported it in the beta 2 thread. the android app shows the watt readings though…

Hi, my upgrade from 7.0. 29 to 7.0.31 went nice and smooth.

Can confirm any plugs or relays which were previously displaying watts now aren’t, however they are present on variables. Hem is not affected.

Phillips hue lights work here, and seem to be quicker to respond now.

Initially my flood sensor (aeotec zw122) didn’t reconnect, but after it woke up, it’s now working again. Just need to find out how best to be able to detect from either probes, to cover different areas now.

So far, so good.

Does anyone one if exroot is working from beta 1 or 2?

Thanks

I use Imperihome app, that also still displays the watt readings

I also use the Hue 2 plug-in so I will be holding off on the update until that key plug-in is fixed. Although I can control the lights using Alexa, I have Vera ramping up nightstands lights in the morning and turning them on at bedtime. Too important to WAF :wink:

IDK, My VeraPlus runs pretty flawless right now and I didn’t even know about a “Christmas Light” issue so I don’t even know what that is. Should I upgrade or ask support to make it so the upgrade nag doesn’t come up every time I log in?

If I upgrade, is it working with Reactor? How about Jandy Pool Control? Emby Plugin? Harmony Plugin? Garage Door?

Hmm… Scary.

A post was split to a new topic: VeraPlus not working anymore

Updated a VeraEdge, without any issues so far…

1 Like

As I mentioned in the known issues list in the second post, no this kernel breaks extroot.
As a result, since it isn’t very useful at the moment without extroot, I decided to convert my old vera plus (which also already has a few bad blocks and I have only been using for testing) into a zwave and zigbee radio serial device for my test Homeseer and Home Assistant instances respectively by disabling everything from mios on it and sending the serial ports over with ser2net… I also figured I might as well give it a knightrider look. :crazy_face:
480p

6 Likes

Upgraded my main VeraPlus from Version 1.7.4903 to Version 1.7.4955. No problems so far…

I can confirm that the Hue issue has nothing to do with this Vera firmware update.
On my production Vera Plus I still run the Vera Hue plugin on an old firmware. This has run fluently for some years, but since yesterday it stopped working. all Hue lights are gone, despite I paired the bridge again and it says connection is OK. On my test Vera Plus I did the firmware upgrade to 7.0.31 and there I run the AltHue plugin. This still runs as a charm. So I now have a problem with my production unit, but don’t dare yet to upgrade it (because of other problems and not tested long enought). :worried:

K2000 :grinning:

KITT 2000. I think you’ll find :slight_smile:
C

Hi,

I fixed it, thank you. It is 7.0.31 - as in the title.

Hi,

I confirm it is a bug in the webUI, I added it in the known issues list and in the backlog for the dev team to work on it. On iOS and Android it is displayed correctly.

Hi,

Exactly, the list of fixes is way bigger. You can look here at the list of fixes included in the 7.0.30 release. Thank you @rafale77 for your replies and the testing you’re doing.

This is new, we’ve added it in the list for the dev team to solve it.

Hi @rafale77,

The power switch devices (BinaryLight1, and I think DimableLight too) stopped showing the wattage. The PowerMeter sensors are fine. Note that the D_BinaryLight1.json never had anything to display the wattage, it is(was) some special display hack that would display the Watts value that they apparently took out in the final release. I noticed on the Android App yesterday, and just now on the web GUI. Not too happy with this change either. Well we still have ALTUI :smile:

Cheers Rene

Can’t ALTui not become the default UI :crazy_face:

no its
Knight Industries Two Thousand
K.I.T.T

1 Like

Yeah, I recalled after I posted, but didn’t want to be picky over one letter :smiley:

C

If it’s a css thing, it can be easily fixed.
If I remember correctly, css are read-only, otherwise I think I’d provide an easy fix to apply.

EDIT: It’s not in the CSS, it’s probably on the HTML/Javascript side. I can confirm the value is not written at all (the html node is hidden).